The third Beta update (version 0.27.B5 since 2014-12-13 @ 12:42) just went live (downloadable here if you have a Download Key) and these are the most important updates & changes included:
- Added more tutorials to the initial levels to ease people into how the stars and goal tracking gizmos work.
- A few levels have been tweaked to fit better to the screen (e.g. Some levels had a extra “hidden” row which created a silly padding on one side when centering the board).
- Main menu music no longer starts for a fraction of a second even if the game settings are on “Mute”
- The Pause Preview Flipover Animation no longer breaks if you pause-unpause in rapid succession.
- A bunch of other trivial bugs fixed.